Laser Therapist Jobs London
Work With Us!
We are currently seeking to recruit the in the following roles:
Aesthetic Laser Practitioner
Job Posted: September 2019
Location: Central London
Contract: Part-time Role
Job Title: Aesthetic Laser Practitioner
Salary: Competitive basic plus employee bonus
Hours: Negotiable working 2-3 days each week
London Tattoo Clinic are a specialist laser tattoo removal clinic located in central London. We are looking to hire a talented and ambitious Aesthetic Practitioner / Laser Therapist who would love to progress their career.
We have an opening for a part-time client facing Aesthetic Practitioner to manage and deliver laser tattoo removal consultations and treatments for our private clients.
The role will be over 2-3 days each week between Monday to Saturday – Days Negotiable.
- To deliver laser tattoo removal consultations, patch tests and treatments
- To take payments for client treatments following an appointment
- Clinic diary management
- To provide clients with post-treatment advice and support
- To contribute and to participate in clinic meetings
- NVQ/VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Laser and Intense Pulse Light (IPL) or equivalent
- Laser Core of Knowledge Safety certificate of attendance
- All qualifications will be verified.
- A minimum of 12-months practical IPL/Laser treatment experience using Class-4 lasers.
- Experience in laser tattoo removal treatments
- Excellent communication skills, in written and spoken English
- Be punctual, presentable, confident and client focused
- Ambitious and keen to progress your career
- Be able to confidently work independently
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Annual employee bonus scheme
- Outstanding CPD and career progression opportunities
- Work with an experienced and supportive clinic team
- 28-days annual holiday entitlement (Pro-rata and inclusive of Bank Holidays)
We are passionate about providing safe, successful and accessible laser tattoo removal treatments. Our management team have a wealth of experience in operating multiple, successful clinics providing professional healthcare services to in excess of 22,000 clients each year. We are committed to bringing together a truly talented team and we support and encourage our people to thrive. Our management team includes clinical and medical professionals with significant private patient and NHS practice experience. Read more about us.
Please note that we wish to hear from potential candidates directly and we do not invite communications from recruitment agencies. Thank you.
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to email@example.com telling us all about you, your salary expectations and your career aims.
LONDON TATTOO CLINIC
Reference: Laser therapist jobs London – Closing date: TBC.