Laser Therapist Jobs London
Work With Us!
We are currently seeking to recruit the in the following roles:
Job Posted: 4th May 2019
Location: Central London (W1)
Role Type: Laser Therapist Jobs London
Contract: Permanent Full-time Employee
Job Title: Laser Therapist / Aesthetic Practitioner
Salary: Competitive basic plus employee bonus
Hours: 32 hours per week working over 4-days each week Monday to Friday. No weekends.
London Tattoo Clinic are a specialist laser tattoo removal clinic located in central London. We are looking to make a key appointment and to attract a talented, and equally ambitious, professional Aesthetic Practitioner / Laser Therapist who would love to progress their career.
We have an opening for a full-time client facing Aesthetic Practitioner / Laser Therapist to manage and deliver laser tattoo removal consultations and IPL treatments for our private clients.
The role will be over 4-days a week Monday to Friday only (So no weekend working!)As our business continues to grow the successful candidate will have the opportunity to further develop their role within the business and helping to recruit and manage other clinic staff.
- To deliver (IPL) laser tattoo removal consultations and treatments
- To take payments for client treatments following an appointment
- Clinic diary management
- To contribute and to participate in company management meetings
- To assist the company in its expansion working closely with the management team
- NVQ/VTCT Level 4 Certificate in Laser and Intense Pulse Light (IPL) or equivalent
- Laser Core of Knowledge Safety certificate of attendance
- All qualifications will be verified.
- A minimum of 12-months practical IPL Laser treatment experience to include tattoo removal
- Excellent communication skills, in written and spoken English
- Be punctual, presentable, confident and client focused
- Ambitious and keen to progress your career
- Be able to confidently work independently
- 32hrs per week Monday to Friday, working in clinic over 4-days, with weekends off
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Annual employee bonus scheme
- Outstanding CPD and career progression opportunities
- Work with an experienced and supportive management team
- 28-days annual holiday entitlement (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
We are passionate about providing professional, accessible and successful tattoo removal treatments. Our management team have a wealth of experience in operating multiple, successful clinics providing professional clinic services to in excess of 20,000 clients each year. We are committed to bringing together a talented team and support and encourage our talented people to thrive. Our management team includes clinical and medical professionals with private patient and NHS practice experience.
Please note that we wish to hear from potential candidates directly and we do not invite communications from recruitment agencies. Thank you.
Please e-mail your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org telling us all about you, your salary expectations and your career aims.
LONDON TATTOO CLINIC
Reference: Laser therapist jobs London – Closing date: 3 June 2019.